All prices, programs, dates and policies are subject to change without notice.
- - Fill out the Online Request Form, or;
- - Call the Bookings Office at 780-451-3344
Pricing for 2016-17 School Year
|Teacher's Best Value*||$11.50/student|
*Teacher's Best Value includes Building Admission, all Science Demonstrations on the Science Demo Stage, Feature Exhibition and one (1) School Program or Margaret Zeidler Star Theatre (MZT) planetarium show of your choice.
|Building Admission Only*||$9.00/student|
*Building Admission includes all Science Demonstrations on the Science Demo Stage and Feature Exhibition.
|Add a program||$3.50/student|
|Add an IMAX Film||$5.00/student & teacher/chaperone|
|IMAX Film Only*||$5.75/student & teacher/chaperone|
*Includes admission to one (1) IMAX Film.
- Building Admission includes:
- Daily live Science Demonstrations
- Feature Exhibitions
- All permanent galleries
- Extra programming, when scheduled
- Coat racks
- Pricing is per student
- Teachers & Chaperones are admitted free up to the recommended ratio for Building Admission, Science Programs and MZT. Additional chaperones are charged $9.00 Building Admission and $3.50 for MZT.
- Teachers & Chaperones are charged school rates for IMAX.
- Minimum flat fees apply for Science Programs. Twenty (20) students per program.
- $3.00 surcharge applied to Electric Car Garage Program.
- Prices do not include GST. GST will be added where applicable.
- Memberships are not valid for school programs and fieldtrips.